This Isn't A Really Car, Not A Total Size, This Incredible While Is A 1/43Rd Scale Model, Past Times Ilario Chiera. Wow


Ilario Chiera was born inwards 1965 inwards Annecy, France, almost the Swiss border, of Italian parents.

His offset contact with i / 43rd auto models took trouble solid inwards 1984.  "I bought my offset kit, a 1984 Ferrari 288 GTO Record, every bit good every bit with or hence instructions from the seller, I rapidly assembled the model, every bit good every bit hence I went back to the store to exhibit them my work. I was asked to operate for them.

 After exclusively a week, I was self-employed every bit good every bit started a kit assembly company."

"I decided to build a series of high grapheme cars at i / 43rd scale this time, every bit good every bit build Ferrari the encephalon subject.

I similar to reproduce the models from the 50s to the 70s, peculiarly the unique every bit good every bit unpublished i / 43rd bodyworks, limited edition of 350 miniatures exclusively hence that they residue real collectibles .

In 2005 my production received the approbation of the Ferrari manufacturing works , every bit good every bit my products are similar a shot manufactured under license from the menage to the prancing horse.


this balloon auto demonstrates how skillful he makes all his models

And sadly, this month is the end the social club testament represent out inwards business. Total liquidation of all stock by times Dec 31st.
http://www.quirao.com/fr/a/ilario-creation-miniatures-metal-voitures-ferrari.htm
http://ilario.pagesperso-orange.fr/index.html

Sumber https://newaudisportscar.blogspot.com/

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Ausco Lambert Early Hydraulic Disc Brakes