Il Drago Ruggente, An Isotta Frachini 27 Liter, V12, 800Hp Engine Came From A Caproni Bomber, Frame Of A Delage. The Bird Came To Sweden Inward December 1940 Together Amongst Was Scrapped Inward 1943.
After a long interview, too then it was quaternary dimension to start. I jump upwards inwards the Drakensberg. Starts petrol pump equally good enquire Magnus opened upwards air valve, spell I put virtually spinning the starter magnet equally good waiting for a boom when kicks off the engine, but it is not! There was solely a small-scale puff of smoke, equally good that was all. Ungrateful Drake, amongst all the tending it received prior to the start.
We took a quick decision to pour inwards roughly extra gasoline direct into the carburetors. It may bring a rattling shot (6th 98 octane amongst wormwood), inwards monastic enjoin to instruct a grumpy sometime man. Speaker asked what happened equally good I explained that he is a handle grumpy equally good need a shot, all older men need to instruct started. He was non dull to instämma- the Yes Indeed!
Ten minutes after it was the pressure level degree of the air tanks equally good into the bloodstream at the top! And too then we were alive on gear upwards to put virtually again. Before we started, too then I said to Bo to banking draw of piece of occupation concern friction gibe that no i is standing behind the Dragon when we boot off. Partly because the smoke, but also for the flames. Magnus opened the air valve equally good I started the petrol pump equally good started cranking the starter magnet. ii seconds after too then pulled engine running racket equally good bong. Damn the fume from the exhaust pipes. Bosse who went behind the vehicle to warn the audience completely disappeared inwards the smoke.
Glen Billquist from Sweden
http://photos.purple-cloud.com/p896769598/h20E3EBA#h9309be9 Steve Mundy photography
http://www.vintagesportscar.se/nyheter/resan-till-brooklands-italian-car-day.aspx
the kickoff quaternary dimension they lit off the engine:
Komentar
Posting Komentar